Wednesday, May 31, 2006
Monday, May 29, 2006
We are in Bombay, as you can tell by the title, and we're posting together, as you can also tell by the title (and by the fact that the same post is in both our blogs). We are also fighting over the keyboard, an activity which is definitely in line with our usual bickering and childish banter.
No, we are not married. But thanks for asking.
We have already taken some funny photos which shall be posted as soon as we get back to Italy. Meanwhile, we shall tell you what's been going on for the last two days.
The flight was mostly uneventful, except for Pan's mispronounciation of German (we were flying Austrian Air). You see, she kept pronouncing 'flug' as if it rhymed with 'plug', when the 'u' is actually supposed to be pronounced as something like the the double 'o'in 'book'. Also, TPF mocked Pan for her sentimentalism, which was very very mean of her. Pan sulked and TPF apologized and everything was fine again. We watched a Hindi movie with subtitles - Bluff Master on the plane and marvelled at the uber-cool headphones, which the plane people were kind enough to supply. We also had a Britney Spears marathon on our iPod which was rather cool.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Sunday, May 21, 2006
- Thou shalt read at least one decent book a week.
- Thou shalt watch at least one movie a day regardless of its language, rating or content.
- Thou shalt move thy lazy arse and do something useful in the house by helping mum with housework and not sit whinging about the unfairness of the situation.
- Thou shalt learn the basics of cooking.
- Thou shalt spend unhealthy amount of time reading fanfiction on the internet without feeling guilty about it.
- Thou shalt not succumb to peer pressure and go out in the sun and get an unhealthy tan.
- Thou shalt eat at least one ice-cream every three days without worrying about thy weight.
- Thou shalt not under any circumstances obsessively wonder about how thou hast done in thy examinations.
- Thou shalt clear up thy books/files/notes/university prospectus/stationary that are lying around the house for the last two years and organize old files neatly.
- Thou shalt watch crappy sit-coms re-runs on television and waste time watching the E Entertainment channel without wondering how pathetic thy life is.
And one more, since I like prime numbers...
11. Thou shalt not, I repeat not, get intoxicated before prom in any of the outings thou maketh with thy trashy friends..
There you go. My holiday commandments are done. I'm going to be a good person this summer.