Friday, March 09, 2007

AWOL...

I know, I haven't been the most faithful of bloggers recently, but as I've been complaining to everyone I seem to know in the virtual world, I've been busy. I have exams in April. I also have extremely difficult subjects this semester. Therefore, I have not been updating or reading other blogs for quite a while now. I apologise to everyone who thinks me to be an ungrateful blogger because I haven't been commenting on anything for a long time now.

Its really strange, I have so many things I could post about these days, but I just don't seem to have the time to do absolutely anything that I seem to want. I could blog about my visits to this extremely illegal photocopy shop or review Elizabeth I, that I watched yesterday from 4 in the evening to 8 at night on TV. If I wanted, I could also post a lengthy review about Notes on a Scandal and wonder in amazement on how the movie is an amazing cross between the scandal in my school last year involving a 15 year old girl and a Geography teacher and The Collector by John Fowles.

I could also write a wonderful post about spring time and how spring in Milan is my favourite season here. Nothing can make a me happier than the early days of spring. It is such a lovely season. I could, if I wanted, whinge about my semester (not that I've not already done that above) or write a long post about my amazing grandma, who is presently visiting us or narrate my first baby sitting experience (which was extremely surreal, by the way)

Another thing I could probably post about is how excited I am to my upcoming weekend in England. I'm vising TPF next weekend because we have a long weekend and I really need a little break. I'm leaving next Thursday evening and will be back on Monday.

As I said, there is a whole list of topics that are just demanding blog posts from me. But right now all I seem to want to do is go to bed because its 1 at night and I woke up really morning and have been at uni all day today.

8 comments:

niTin said...

"I have so many things I could post about these days, but I just don't seem to have the time to do absolutely anything that I seem to want."
Me knows that feeling.
Me knows that feeling too well.

Szerelem said...

Aww...you have been missed. But I know what its like.

And isn't the second part of Elizabeth absolutely awesome? So is the first but I thought the second was better. And I want Jeremy Irons.

Anyway, have fun in London. Very jealous. But it should be fodder for posts no? :P

ash said...

Hang on, London? Surely you learnt from last time....

airy voices said...

you had a scandal in your school? damn!! just when i thought nothing could be said to make this place sound any more dreary. I've always imagined a scandal with a literature teacher-- although the way life seems to proceed at my end, even a physics teacher would do.

Renovatio said...

Oh, scandals... best would have to be when my head of department tells me, "If you have a problem, tell her not to act like that, otherwise, go for it"
"Wait, isn't there a policy against that?"
"It's frowned upon, but there's no policy, it's your own conscience"

Nikki said...

been wondering where you've been...but I take breaks too....such as they are.

Panacea said...

Nitin: I hope your exams went well. At least they're all over now. I have exams in April and I'm dreading them :(

Szerelem: Aww, it feels nice to be missed.I liked the second part better too and ahem, the Earl of Essex is quite ahem, delicious(?) Helen Mirren has acted really well, hasn't she?

Ash: Wheee, you're alive! I had begun to have doubts whether the flu had killed you or something :)
I'm not sure whether we'll go to London, in any case if we do, it'll just be for a day.

Airy Voices: Sigh, I'd be the first in line to have a scandal with my lit teacher in school. Unfortunately, I didn't have the right bits (i.e he was spectacularly gay!). However, I need to get over that crush, so I shall not mourn over this anymore than I already have!

Renovatio: Hahaha, that is quite funny! Talking about consciences, this geography teacher was really an asshole. He had been suspended from his old school for having relations with his student and he got suspended from my school for the same reasons. What an idiot!

Nikki: *waves* I know, breaks are just a part of a blogger's life, I suppose. I'm not out of my break period actually, hopefully, I'll get out of it once I get back from England.

Renovatio said...

Start writing again... I only got to comment on two of your posts... The rambler within needs to ramble more...