Monday, February 09, 2009

Praha

I am suitably bored and unable to think of anything to write about so I'm doing the next best thing, putting up pictures! I had gone to Prague last year during Easter hols. The weather was terrible, it was full of tourists and Italians (because Italians really do deserve a separate category of their own) If you thought that Mozart was oversold in Salzburg, you must see how they treat poor Kafka in Prague! But regardless of all this, Prague has inevitable ended up becoming one of my favourite places in Europe. It is so beautiful in such a conventional European way, and looks like a picture postcard that my mediocre pictures don't do enough justice to.





PS: The last two pictures were taken from the camera on my phone, which explains their low resolution

PPS: We also passed through Liechtenstein on our way back. It is the most disappointing little country ever, but I've always wanted to have the satisfaction of telling people I've been to Liechtenstein, so there!

2 comments:

Meg said...

The one of the lamp is especially beautiful.

Panacea said...

That is one of my favourite pictures too :) It was my phone wallpaper for ages and ages