Monday, September 18, 2006

If she thinks can she tell me to prove it...

I've been tagged by TPF for a silly picture. TPF has asked me to prove her wrong by actually attempting to do this meme, so here is it. TPF is generally hardly ever wrong and so whenever I do get this great opportunity, I love doing it. Therefore, I have finally found a picture of myself which can embarrass me for life if uploaded on the internet and here I am doing it myself.

What can be sillier than a humiliating naked picture of yourself bathing in a bright, orange bucket? My mother put me in a bucket for god's sake when I was a child and then people wonder why I have issues about my childhood? Although I love my partially serious expression for the pictue. Ah, I was always the intellectual thinker even when I was a baby bathing in a bucket.

I think the legs behind the bucket belong to my mother, but I'm not very sure why exactly is she wearing a dress/gown that makes her look like a badly dressed hospital nurse. The thing in my hand is a chewing thingie that babies use when they are teething. Mine was blue and elephant shaped and I loved it from the bottom of my heart. *sniff*


Hmm, tags?

I refuse to tag people because I am officially the meme killer :) But if anyone does want to do it, they can feel free.

7 comments:

The Poodle's Friend said...

MUHAHHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAH! MUHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!

I am proven wrong.

And since when do you have issues about your childhood? Drama queen!

simmi said...

adorable, but not silly.

Baby pictures should be banned from now on.

I seem to be the only one looking like a complete misfit.
UNFAIR!

Anonymous said...

Aww. Look at that thing...
Yes, I see intellectual contemplation in the eyes too. I wonder what you were wondering. I've never seen a more photogenic baby.
And didn't you love that chewie thingie. Mine wasn't an elephant though, it was a quarter-cut watermelon and it was the love of my life. Sigh, good ol' days.

Eris said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! HOW ADORABLE!
lol and i just took some baby pics to show my friends today.

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous.

You had your own personal bucket.

I had to share mine with the floor mop.

Nikki said...

LOL - now that's a cute picture.

Thanks for no tags!

Panacea said...

TPF: Let me pretend to have issues with my childhood, I dont see what your business is in this matter.

Simmi: But, but, but I'm in a bucket. Of course it's silly. You're not looking like a misfit. We're in the same boat here :)

Nitin: Aww, you're the only one apart from me who finds baby Pan intellectual :D i think I was probably wondering what the hell was I doing in a bucket in the first place. I loved the chewie thinge. they were the coolest!

Eris: Pan wants Eris' baby pics. Were you bald even then?

Charlie: Are you the Admiral? In any case, you're right! I shouldnt be complaining, should I? I did have my very own bucket to bathe in.

Nikki: Thanks, I'm glad you liked it, althought it's supposed to be siller than cute :)