Monday, February 06, 2006

5 Things Meme

I've been tagged my TPF to do this silly meme. Its quite a bit of fun actually.

Instructions: Remove the blog in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add your blog to the bottom slot.
  1. Ultimate Writer
  2. Golgotha_Tramp
  3. FrankenGirl
  4. The Poodle's Friend
  5. Panacea

Select 5 people to tag

Sorry folks, I cant do this, I'm friendless in the blogging world. Apart from my dear TPF, I dont happen to know anybody

What were you doing 10 years ago?

Wow, this sure is embarrassing, torturing little boys because I was definately taller than them.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Exactly the same thing Im doing right now: the IB and wondering if it could get any worse (apparently, it did)

Five snacks you enjoy:

  1. Cadbury's Dairy Milk Chocolate
  2. Lays Chips (the Mirch Masala flavour, the kind that you get only in India)
  3. Chocolate Chocolate oooh any bloody kind of Chocolate
  4. Twix
  5. Chocolate chip ice-cream, the kind that you get only in Italy

Is it some kind of coincidence that most of my list consists of only chocolate?

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:

  1. Mamma Mia by ABBA
  2. White Flag by Dido (dont even ask me why..its catchy alright!)
  3. Killing Me Softly (this is one of my little secrets that's coming out right now. Its such a sobby song that you just have to love it)
  4. Summer of '69 by Bryan Adams (*sigh* I love Bryan Adams so much)
  5. Every track from The Sound Of Music (oh, dont you just love old Hollywood musicals?)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:

  1. Buy one of those cool shiny sports cars (I've always wanted one)
  2. Buy a cool, huge house with a swimming pool of course
  3. Have a personal library room in my cool house with an attached study that has one of those leather chairs that Chandler and Joey have in Friends
  4. A Macintosh, I've always wanted a Mac, its so pretty, its white for God's sake!
  5. Do something useful for someone who really needs the money.

Five bad habits:

  1. Fanfiction...definitely, this one is bad!
  2. Throwing up on 'vintage skirts' (sorry, in-joke here guys, ask me about this story sometime and I'll probably change the subject)
  3. Chocolate...yum...I just cant resist it.
  4. Clutching onto people next to me for no particular reason when I'm watching movies
  5. Whinging incessantly. (TPF will definately agree with this one)

Five things you like doing:

  1. Dammit, eating chocolate of course.
  2. Reading fanfiction and not the normal kind, if you know what I mean.
  3. Watching crappy tv shows like LOST and Desperate Housewives (I know they're bad but I just cant help myself)
  4. Reading a book cover to cover lying on my bed the whole day long when I'm alone at home
  5. Watching movies. I love watching movies. Any kind of movies, from the start till the end.

Five things you would never wear again:

  1. A horrible horrible bright blue sweatshirt with PARIS written on it in white
  2. These strange striped white and blue jeans. Why the hell did I even buy them?
  3. Werid frilly dresses that my mother made me wear when I was little.
  4. Another strange bright orange t-shit (why do I own these things?)
  5. Ribbons on my braided hair that my old convent school made me wear.

Five favorite toys

  1. My beautiful beautiful Calculator with a games program and my amazing high scores.
  2. My Ipod, it may have a bright pink cover but I love it from the bottom of my heart
  3. Quincy (who is my perfectly heterosexual computer who has a homosexual name)
  4. Tortie (my stuffed tortoise that I've had since I was about 5. I adore him. He's so soft!)
  5. A ball point pen that I think I've had since 5th grade now (I keep changing its refills, of course) I just love the way it writes.

Alright, Im done here!

4 comments:

The Poodle's Friend said...

Where to start? There's so much mocking material here...hey, maybe I should start on that whole being nice thing.
Not now, though.
Knowing all the words to Killing Me Softly is just weird. Most people know the killing me softly part (which matches the title. Coincidence?). I must agree with Summer of '69; I don't now the words but it's one good song.
And here I was thinking the kind of fanfiction you read was the normal kind! How deluded of me.
The Friends mention, as you can probably predict, is driving me insane. I hate Friends. Sooooooo much. I hate Friends more than germs, and you know this. Bitch.
Hmm. Quincy. I miss James, don't you?
Addition to your bad habits: spelling 'definitely' like a silly fangirl. Shame on you.
I'm off to do integration.
PS: You *so* have to do a whole 'vintage skirt' post! People have no idea how decadent your life is...

Panacea said...

frankengirl - Quincy dearest is named after a completely useless character in Bram Stroker's Dracula, Quincy Morris.

As for his sexuality, what can I say, we share a deep bond of telepathic communication. I spend more time with him than anyone else in the world. Of course, we're bound to be close!

Anonymous said...

ugh! killing me softly??? just how sappy can one person get??? bright blue and orange t-shirts...eww.
uuum, leather chairs, good choice..... swimming pool.. for me right? musicals? and you call me a big ball of fluff???
what else? what else? about the ball pen? when you say you're been using it for years? what exactly have you been using it for? hmm?

now honey, you know you have to tell me about the 'vintage skirts' right?

Panacea said...

Cookie - *sigh* Of course I'm a 'ball of fluff' as you so eloquently put it, at least I can admit it unlike you :P Why does everyone have a problem with Killing Me Softly? Its a great song.

About the snide pen and vintage skirt questions. I refuse to dignify them with a response. I dont have any intentions to inform the world about my decadent life as TPF called it in her above comment.